Thursday, December 24, 2009

159



Wow, I really feel like a putz, a slacker, a person who can't complete a task...

While I was like a steam train for a while on this project, somewhere life got in the way. While I spent time on the computer for the last 2 months, I just didn't have any photos really to post. Even the batteries died in my cameras. I had to charge them just to take this photo of my kids the other day.

This was a fun day. My job at REI had ended, the kids were out of school and we were finally able to spend some time together. So, we got all gussied-up and set out to take some photos to give as gifts and to send out as this year's Christmas card. Of course, I'm completely behind and I'll be surprised if I get them all sent out. Fingers crossed!

In a moment of bliss, the kids actually decided to like each other for the photo. We took this on the Milton Trail and I love how it turned-out.

Merry Christmas everyone.

1 comment:

Kaycee said...

I really love this photo! And, I admire your dedication- it takes a stronger woman than me to haul a folding chair down a trail to get a good picture.

Keep posting pictures. I am glad you are 'back'!