Monday, May 18, 2009

365 Project - Day FORTY SIX



I'm tired of pee. My life revolves around pee. I want to be done with pee.

Every day, I sit on the pee that Jack left on the toilet seat after his morning go. I have conversations with Jack about 'keeping it in the water'. Inevitably, in the night, Mazie or Jack or both of them have had an accident in their sleep. This involves changing their pee bedding and adding it to the pile of pee things I have to wash. If I leave those things too long, well, the pee smell ekes out into my home. And, if I leave those things too long, my cat views this as an invitation to add her contribution of pee to the pile. Nevermind the place she's supposed to pee is literally 6 feet away.

My dog is easily excitable, so when we get home, he'll pee while he's jumping around and it gets drops on the floor and sometimes my shoes. So, I dutifully wipe it up with a paper towel and a cleaning wipe. I usually have to let him in from the back yard and blockade the door until he does his thing in the yard. If I don't, the aforementioned situation happens.

There are times when I sneeze or cough or laugh and pee invades me too.

Then there's the dirty laundry box in the bathroom. Mazie no longer notifies me when she's had an accident. So, grabbing that armload of laundry to take back to the washing machine inevitably wedges the offending pee clothes right up next to my face.

I smell pee daily. I can't keep up with the household pee. When will the pee madness end?

3 comments:

Kaycee said...

Oh, don't worry. Soon, Jack will be a whiz at getting it in the water, and Mazie will get a wee bit better about notifying you that urine danger.

funny funny funny.

M said...

ewwwww

xo M

Angi said...

If you don't pee your pants at least once a month, I say your not a real mom.... way to go!