Thursday, May 14, 2009

365 Project - Day FORTY TWO



One thing Jack consistently gets compliments on are his eyelashes. He knows he's got the longest eyelashes in the family and has been told many times that the ladies are going to be smitten over his eyelashes when he grows into a teen-man. My brother took Jack to a basketball game one time and told him the cheerleaders were checking him out. He humbly told my brother that it was probably because of his eyelashes.

One of my favorite things when looking at Jack is the abundance of freckles that dot his face. While I know freckles are a sign of sun damage, I still can't help thinking they are the cutest thing ever.

Yep, he's a ladies man, with a penchant for a good pair of shoes.

1 comment:

Kaycee said...

No doubt about it, Jack is a cute kid. Funny story about the cheerleaders!