Friday, May 15, 2009

365 Project - Day FORTY THREE



Today, the E-I-E-I-Oops musical all the kindergarten classes have been working on came to fruition. Mazie had her own line that she got to speak in front of everyone and she spoke so clearly, I was impressed. You could tell she listened to my advice about enunciating every word. I'm such a stage mom.

I spent a long time tie-dying these 22 t-shirts and none of them turned out how I expected. Yes, they're supposed to be cows, but black cows with brown heads? I guess genetically it could happen, but not in Milton.

Jack also had his last unicycle performance of the year. They had to choose a larger venue (the gym at the Middle School) because Jack's entire school came to watch. He was beaming the whole time because there were over 500 kids there. What a guy...

1 comment:

Kaycee said...

Cute shirts! You certainly are an above average PTA mom to tie dye them all!

I am fascinated by Jack and his unicycle!