Tuesday, July 28, 2009

103



Tonight, I made some burp cloths for my sister's friend, Janis. She's due in September with their second child, a boy. Burp cloths are pretty much my favorite baby gift. I'm pretty sure they get used and they're a simple, useful thing to give to a mommy.

I had to wait for the inferno, which is commonly known as a 'sun room' at my house, to cool off enough for me to be within its walls long enough to do some sewing. I opened the door and turned on the outside light, applied a wet towel to my shoulders and went to work. I was able to find an ancient fan out in the garage; the other modern fans are currently in use in the regular part of the house. I'm not sure why we blew money on the modern fans; this one from the 6os or 70s was working like a champ! I whipped out these five in 90 minutes. Pretty good!

Anyway, I was glad to get something done other than sweat and drink iced tea.

1 comment:

Kaycee said...

Those look neat-o. I wish I was having a baby. OK not really.