Sunday, July 12, 2009

365 Project - Day EIGHTY EIGHT



This was Mazie this morning. She reminds me of Debbie Harry (of Blondie fame) here after a night of partying. I just love that her foot is sticking out of the sheets...



This is Jack jumping off the diving board at the Carlton City Pool. He had to take a bonafide swimming test in order to garner the permission to go in the deep end. He practiced many times before he finally got the courage to ask the lifeguard to watch him do his swim test. I haven't seen that amount of pride on Jack's face in a long time...



And here's the blueberries I picked all by myself off of Ellen's bushes. Ellen is Jason's stepmother. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them, but I think I should get them in the freezer as soon as possible...

2 comments:

Kaycee said...

I love it that Mazie sleeps as hard as she plays. I have similar pictures, only Madison is usually surrounded by a pile of toys and books.

Go Jack! Across and back is a long way, especially if you have been practicing and your arms are tired.

yum. I can't believe they made it home.

Annie said...

I totally see the Debbie Harry (Blondie)....As for Blueberries, we can just sit and eat them...so good. Forget pie, just the berry alone with a good glass of wine.