Friday, July 24, 2009

365 Project - Day NINETY NINE

Wow, day ninety-nine. Hitting the triple digits tomorrow. I think when tomorrow hits, I will use a different labeling system for my posts.

And now to the picture.



This is my uncle, Jim. He's married to my aunt, Donna. I found this website, Yearbook Yourself, and was tinkering around with it today. In the folder of pictures I was looking in for a picture of me, I found a good front face shot of Jim. After I uploaded it and found this fab hairstyle to go along with it, I couldn't stop cracking up.

I decided it would be my picture of the day because it really made my day.

Here's a couple of me. In the first one, I'm pretty sure I wished I had hair like that.



I'm amazed, because they obviously didn't have the Bump-It back then for all the volume in her hair below. How the heck did she get it so big in the back? I would have been envious of her hair too because, well, it was very stylish.

1 comment:

Kaycee said...

so funny. I love the first one the most, I think. It's just so hard to choose. And your uncle Jim looks rad. Let's see one of MY uncle Jim!