Thursday, September 3, 2009

131



Tonight, Remy came over for a sleepover with us. On Monday, when my mom took the kids school shopping, she called within an hour of leaving my house and asked, "How do you feel about leopard velour?" I knew right away that no matter what I said, Mazie would win the battle. Sure enough, she did and this outfit is what she came home with.

Mazie spent Monday afternoon modeling it for my sister, cousin, mom and dad, and myself. She was full of pride and leopard sound effects.

When Kelby went home, she discovered Remy's leopard print outfit that my cousin Robin bought for her. Kelby thought it would be funny to tell Mazie that Remy absolutely needed to have an outfit just like hers because she loved it so much. Kelby brought Remy over today in the outfit before Mazie got home from school.

When Mazie got off the bus, hers eyes LIT UP and she was super excited to see Remy in the outfit. "REMY GOT ONE TOO?", she said. I told her yes, because she wanted to be like her big cousin. I'm pretty sure it made Remy's day too.



I thought this picture was funny because it looks like Mazie took it herself. Like it's one of her first self portraits.

1 comment:

Kaycee said...

RAWR! Love it! It totally looks like Maze took the bottom picture.

I love how snuggly they are.

I took Madison school shopping, we went to Justice and I'm pretty sure we saw the outfit the Annie's daughter wore to school. I just don't understand the fashion these days!