Sunday, September 13, 2009

138



On the heels of our emotional departure with the squirrel, Eddie discovered this baby possum in our yard this morning. The dog would not stop barking. He was so annoying. Anyway, Jason went out to find out what all the ruckus was.

What is going on? Why do these baby creatures show up at our house?

We're leaving this one alone. All the Googling I did on possum said if their bodies are longer than 7 inches, they're old enough to fend for themselves. I'll take their words for it because this was one scary little dude. Look at those teeth!

Also, went to the season opener of the Seahawks. What a blast, not only watching the game, but people watching. I don't know a lick about football, but they made some good plays (or what looked like good plays to me) and won 28-0. I think I annoy the crap out of Kelby by asking her too many questions about football, but what the hell...she keeps inviting me.

1 comment:

Kaycee said...

Holy Shit, that thing is a devil monster! You should drop that off at the squirrel killers...I mean rescue...

I thought they were supposed to play dead... but then again I do not have the benefit of possum googling.

The game sounds fun, if for not other reason than you get to hang with Kelby.