Thursday, June 4, 2009

365 Project - Day FIFTY NINE



Today, Justin and I went out to take the last of his graduation pictures. I can't believe this kid is graduating this year. In three years, this means I'll be funding a trip to Reno for him. About 10 years ago, I wrote a pledge on a napkin that I would take Justin when he was 21. He's kept the note all these years and I know he'll redeem it when it's time.

We were able to take some great shots. While this isn't one of the best, I love that Justin has aspirations to be an Adonis gleaming in the sun...everyone should take a picture with this pose.

Oh, and on a good note - the AC is fixed in my new van! Yippee! The rental that I drove around today in the hot weather was a Kia Sedona. It was nice of them to upgrade me from the Pontiac G6 I had last time. The only downfall was the Sedona reeked inside of nursing home. It was terrible and I had to have all the windows down anyway to air it out. I think a previous driver got mad and peed in the backseat. It was something awful. So, I'm extra happy to have my own van back that's slowly absorbing our own family smells.

No comments: