Monday, June 1, 2009

365 Project - Day FIFTY SIX



I love peonies. If I could have a yard full of peonies I would. I guess I could; no one is stopping me. I get really excited when they bloom because it seems like they take forever. These massive blooms popped-out over the weekend thanks to the sunshine we've been having.

The thing I like about peonies is they are well-rounded and comprised of many layers; kinda like me.

On another note, I walked the Milton Trail with Kelby and her friend Jen and their babies. Little did I know when I replied to Kelby's text this morning that it would be such a long distance. 5-ish miles. It took 2 hours to complete the 'go to the end and come back' trek. This got me worried. Jen glibly mentioned that they would only give us 4.5 hours to finish the half marathon that we're all signed-up for. Well, anyone with any elementary arithmetic skills can do the math on this one. I'm a little worried.

And, I was a little tired when we got home. I made spaghetti dinner, fixed my plate, got my frosty mug of iced tea and then this is what I did.



Yep, I put the parmesan cheese on top of my iced tea instead of the spaghetti. Genius!

1 comment:

Kaycee said...

I have the very same peonies, but mine are still marble sized balls- they are my favorite, too.

Yay for the half marathon! If you do it at the same pace you did the 5k, you will be fine on time.

oh no about the cheesy tea.