Friday, June 5, 2009

365 Project - Day SIXTY



Today the kids each had Field Day at their schools. Field Day consists of activities outside for most of the day. There's also a barbecue with the school lunch version of a hamburger (yuck) and popsicles for all at the end of the activities.

Above is a picture of Jack on the noodle hurdles, which he did about 17 times. Below is a picture of Mazie running the track. She ended-up running 2 miles! In like 25 minutes! It was unbelievable. She hates this picture, but I really love her hair on the up-bounce. She reminds me of a Barbie...

1 comment:

Kaycee said...

I am so proud of you- in before the news, and before I go to bed!

What great action shots. My camera SUCKS at those. I like Mazie's hair, and I can totally see the Barbie connection.