Saturday, August 22, 2009

124




Today, Jack and I went with my mom and dad to the Seahawks game. Kelby and Brian have season passes and this year (after waiting for 3 years) my dad was able to get tickets also. This was a pre-season game against the Denver Broncos.

Now, I admit, I don't know much about football, which is why I like to go to the games with Kelby. She knows as much about the game as the most fanatical guy, so she's able to explain things to me when I ask her. My dad either acts like he doesn't hear me or explains it like I should already know. Jack isn't exactly a wealth of knowledge either.

One of the things Brian loved to do every year in his duties as an employee of Berg Scaffolding was to set up the bleachers near the 12th Man flag and Seahawk's drum team stage. Once again, the Seahawk's contracted Berg Scaffolding to set up the bleachers this year, but I hear that it was demanded by the organization that the bleacher set-up be done by Brian's birthday. What an awesome thing... And here's the picture of the Berg label on the bleachers from this evening..

1 comment:

Kaycee said...

I really, really like this picture.

And the Berg scaffolding story reminds me of a funny:

You know how grandma can't ever think of the word "Pizza?"
Well, she can't ever think of "scaffold" either.
The things on the buildings.