Monday, April 6, 2009

365 Project - Day F I V E

"Mom, watch me... Mom, watch me... Mom, watch me..." has been Jack's mantra since he was about 2 or 3. Back then, the word 'watch' had an entirely different ring to it as Jack learned to speak without a pacifier. I swear there was a K sound in there somewhere. Something like 'watchk'. Through the years, it's evolved from the watch with a k, to something that had the tiniest lisp to it, to a full-on, hear it through the neighborhood, "Mom, watch me!"

I'm thankful for his pre-pubescent Mickey Mouse voice because I know these days are as fleeting as the sunset he's jumping his bike in front of for the millionth time...

3 comments:

Kaycee said...

Another really great photo. Your project is pretty impressive so far.

Bendz said...

Nice shot.
Cool blog and Keep it up.
:-)
Insurance Agent

M said...

Cool. Bendz looks like a nice guy. Way to go on making new friends.

xo M