Friday, April 10, 2009

365 Project - Day N I N E



Oh, finally...we have colored the eggs. Mazie informed me this morning that if we weren't doing it tonight, she wasn't doing it at all. I guess she laid down the law.

The kids were SO careful not to make a giant mess. They used their spoons and didn't spill any of the dye. I just love the way all the eggs look in the carton.

They are agonizing over the fact that I would only let them eat two eggs. The last time we did this, they ate the two allotted, plus snuck at least another 4 or 6 each. That's a LOT of eggs in the tummy. And yes, they had stomach aches and gas pains...

Score one for Mommy.



And a second picture for today because it was an important day for Jack... He was crowned MVP for his little rec basketball team. He was humbly excited for the honor and tried to play it off like he gets these awards every day. His coach, Brian Jenkins, was amazing this year and Jack really learned a lot from him...

1 comment:

Kaycee said...

Way to go Jack!
I am diggin the new Twelve and Nine banner. I need help with my blog, it's just green and orange. I tried to upload a awesome template, but it didn't work quite right.