Thursday, April 16, 2009

365 Project - Day FOURTEEN



So, I missed blogging yesterday.

Shame on me. I think in the realm of projects I've started, the follow through on this one is going pretty well. There's no way in hell I could sew for 14 days or knit for 14 days, but this is doable for me.

So now, I will write my yesterday's blog as if it was actually yesterday:

Today, I made this cute little useless pouch from a pattern purchased at etsy.com. I heart etsy with a passion and found a pattern for a purse that I've been looking for. The seller was having a special, two patterns for $10, and the purse pattern was $10, so this little pouch pattern was like a freebie.

I'm shocked at myself. I actually printed the pattern, cut the pieces and completed the pouch all in the same day. I made it with fabric that I had stashed, so I didn't need to actually go buy some fabric for it. I also had the vintage button and robbed Mazie of her ponytail holder stash, so it all worked out well.

Now what to put in it?

2 comments:

Kaycee said...

Put this in your pouch: HOLY CRAP THAT'S AWESOME!

M said...

Cute!!