Tuesday, April 21, 2009

365 Project - Day TWENTY



So this is not a new picture of my kids - well, not taken today, but I love it. Fact of the matter is, I didn't take any pictures today. Well, I did take a couple of Remy, but she had her eyes closed and then she ran out of patience. Oh, I also took a picture of an area of my face that I can't decide if it's a coldsore in a weird spot or an infected spot where I scratched a zit (is what the doctor said and I'm currently taking cephalexin for), however, I didn't find this an appropriate venue to post a skin condition. What you may not know is, I have a folder on my computer that's reserved just for photos of ailments; skin conditions, bumps, cuts, bruises, bites, strange afflictions, etc. They are not all mine by the way. Besides, I want everyone to think I'm flawless. Yeah. RIGHT!

I was screwing around with the focus/timer on the 'good camera' and made the kids sit there for the camera to have something to focus on.

This is the result I got. Jack mocking Mazie and Mazie giving the obligatory toothy smile. I really like the candidness of the picture.

1 comment:

Kaycee said...

This is an all-timer, one for the ages.
oh, and cheater! :)