Wednesday, April 22, 2009

365 Project - Day TWENTY ONE



*ahem*

So, tonight, I went to my friend Ashley's house for this new trend in home sales parties called a Passion Party. Apparently, passion is what you get when you use batteries, latex and lube. In some cases you use benzocaine and in other cases Pyrex (which was touted as being dishwasher safe). We were encouraged to head into the bathroom to apply a product to your clitoris that would enhance an orgasm. It was highly recommended "caffeine for your crotch". Sadly, I have a visitor and that completely discouraged me from the try before you buy on this product. I'm not sure I would've been the first one to run to the bathroom to try it out anyway.

While this is highly sensitive subject matter, I think passion parties are really out there to liberate women. I mean, I learned a lot from the 5 women surrounding me, about their bedroom habits. Margaritas are like truth serum. They also add lots of 'wordy dirds' to your vocabulary and a blush to your face. Women easily speak about their bedroom lives when in a group.

So, out of the array of vibrators, cock rings, his/her cock ring - vibe combos, lubes, nipple enhancers and the like, what did I buy? I bought a reusable warming pack. You click a disk back and forth and it heats up the gel inside. To reuse it, you boil it and let it sit until the next time. I often get cramps or a kink in my neck, so I thought it would be useful.

No, I didn't buy anything with batteries. Afterall, it IS Earth Day. I don't want to contribute used batteries to the landfills. Yes, I'm doing my part to stay passionately green.

2 comments:

Kaycee said...

LOL! I bought the same thing from a Pure Romance party after the rep massaged my arm with it. It's been used once in a year or so. I am getting my money's worth from some other goods, though.
Hilarious picture!

M said...

Wow. Love this. Cramps huh? Heat pack? Really?
I like the photo spread.

xo M