Tuesday, April 14, 2009

365 Project - Day THIRTEEN



Now, this is not the highest quality photograph. But, I did with what I had at the time...

I spied Mazie through the sun room glass playing outside. As I watched her for a few minutes, I realized that she had the dog's ball up on the t-ball tee and was pretending that the ball was a microphone. She was talking about something into the ball and then laughing. Then, her stuffed animal there would say something funny to the ball and Mazie would crack up again. They went back and forth a few times and Mazie even took a bow at one point.

I wish I knew what she was saying. Likely, it was anything that would make an adult laugh too... I'm glad the stuffed animal had a sense of humor.

2 comments:

Kaycee said...

a-dor-a-ble! She's holding that animal like a ventriloquist's dummy.
That is so cute.

M said...

I laughed just reading about it. Funny.

xo M