Monday, April 13, 2009

365 Project - Day T W E L V E



Today my espresso machine arrived. I've been researching brands, price etc and finally found this semi-decent one at Macy's. As I do with most products I buy, I check Amazon for reviews and commentary about specific products. I mulled over this one versus the Ariete brand versus a refurbished Saeco versus a DeLonghi - well this one was the right price at Macy's. They had it on sale for 40% off and I had a couple of Macy's gift cards that I have been hoarding which brought the price down to something REALLY affordable for me. I'm excited at the possibility of making a decent coffee drink at home and not having to get dressed to run to Starbucks. Not to mention the price difference between an 85 cent latte (at home) and a $3.83 caramel macchiato (at SB).



Here's my first stab at it. Yes, I spilled grounds, but so do the Baristas at Starbucks. Look at my wonderfully perfect foam. When I get foam that's the image of Jesus, I'll make sure I post it here first. I may just add the word 'barista' to my name...

Have a good day!
Megan Paul, Barista

2 comments:

Kaycee said...

Hoo-ray! That looks like a lot of fun.

M said...

Megan Paul, Barista. Love it. OH, I forgot to leave you a tip!!

xo M